DoD IP Space

j k jsklein at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:58:23 UTC 2021

My question becomes, what level of risk are these companies taking on by
using the DoD ranges on their internal networks? And have they
quantified the costs of this outage against moving to IPv6?

Joe Klein

"inveniet viam, aut faciet" --- Seneca's Hercules Furens (Act II, Scene 1)
"*I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been."
-- *Wayne
Gretzky
"I never lose. I either win or learn" - Nelson Mandela