Hosting recommendations ... ?

Michael K. Spears michael at spears.io
Tue Jan 19 17:40:09 UTC 2021

AceHost.com or Hivelocity.

________________________________
From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+michael=spears.io at nanog.org> on behalf of Bryan Holloway <bryan at shout.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 12:37:14 PM
To: Martijn Schmidt <martijnschmidt at i3d.net>; William Herrin <bill at herrin.us>
Cc: NANOG list <nanog at nanog.org>
Subject: Re: Hosting recommendations ... ?

You make an excellent point, Martijn ... (and I suspect this is what
Bill was pointing out ...)

Virtualization on top of virtualization is inherently not the best idea.

I guess I'm looking for flexibility in the sense of being able to spin
up additional VMs at my leisure. In which case #2 could be suitable in
the right environment.

... in which case SLAs would be tantamount to success ...