Hosting recommendations ... ?

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Tue Jan 19 16:31:21 UTC 2021

Fair questions -- answers in-line ...

On 1/19/21 5:19 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
> I'm kind of confused when your concern is the reputability and yet
> you're providing your own IP space.

I care about the hosting environment's upstreams' opinions of the
downstream.

That is, I don't want to be in a situation where some jamoke (or
jamokes) does something which affects me from a collateral damage
standpoint.

> It sounds more to me like you want to put 2-3 boxes in a data center.
> For that pretty much any decent sized data center in any state would
> work for the US.

I would like to stop personally dealing with bare-metal. That's what I'm
doing now.