Hosting recommendations ... ?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Jan 19 16:19:39 UTC 2021

I'm kind of confused when your concern is the reputability and yet you're
providing your own IP space.

It sounds more to me like you want to put 2-3 boxes in a data center.  For
that pretty much any decent sized data center in any state would work for
the US.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343