Hosting recommendations ... ?

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Tue Jan 19 15:44:16 UTC 2021

Hey gang ...

Looking for a reputable (i.e., no hosting of spammers or other
ne'er-do-wells) hosting provider with possibly a global footprint. If
not, US is #1 desire; EU #2.

Requirements, more or less:

* Desire to host 2-3 hypervisors, probably running something akin to
Proxmox ...

* ~5-10TB storage with the possibility of expansion ...

* 1G hand-off / 100 Mbps or less commit ... i.e., low BW, but burstable.

* Bringing my own IP space and need to be able to peer BGP with vendor.

* Cross-DC redundancy or mirroring or somesuch desirable.

* Backups are of interest, although I can do my own if need be.

Any recommendations that are non-Amazonian? Feel free to reach out
off-list if you prefer.

#1 requirement ... the reputability part ...

Thank you all in advance!

		- bryan