Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' Office is on NANOG?? Or, what is the policy about sharing email offlist?

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Mon Jan 18 21:19:30 UTC 2021

javier,

I concur. What we don’t need on Nanog is outside parties deciding to “reign in” our discussions on political grounds!

 -mel beckman

On Jan 18, 2021, at 12:38 PM, Javier J <javier at advancedmachines.us> wrote:

I agree 100%.

I know the emails on this list are public and that is fine.  What I don't appreciate is that now my email address is in some politico's address list because of someone's behavior.

- Javier