Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' Office is on NANOG?? Or, what is the policy about sharing email offlist?

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Mon Jan 18 19:28:59 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:20 AM Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. <amitchell at isipp.com>
wrote:

> And either way, what is the policy about forwarding list email to someone
> who is not on the list?

If you are posting to NANOG under the impression that your email will only
be seen by network engineers and that it will never be "leaked" off-list to
the public, I have deal for you involving a few billion shillings I need to
smuggle out of Kenya...you can keep 10%, and I just need your routing
info...

-A