Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' Office is on NANOG?? Or, what is the policy about sharing email offlist?

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Mon Jan 18 18:17:06 UTC 2021

Either Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' office is on the NANOG list or someone is forwarding NANOG email to AOC's press office (in which case either spoofed as the original sender or AOC's office sends an ack to every email address it can find)..as I received this auto-ack in response to my email to to the list.

Anyone have any insight into this?

And either way, what is the policy about forwarding list email to someone who is not on the list?

Anne