Unimus Network Automation https://unimus.net/

Jeremy Austin jhaustin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 03:11:45 UTC 2021

To be precise, Unimus allows some mass config push but is not a templating
system. It's superb for config pull. It's decent for simple, static config
pushes or on-the-box scripting pushes.

Tomas has mentioned publicly that he has built templated config systems in
the past, but I don't believe that work has been turned into a shipping
product yet.

I'm a happy paid user and have also met Tomas in person. I'm no expert, but
he and his team write what appears (by performance) to be beautiful java.

Jeremy Austin

--
Jeremy Austin
jhaustin at gmail.com