Petition for Board of Trustees adoption consideration of ARIN-2020-2

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Fri Jan 15 00:39:41 UTC 2021

Frankly, at this point, I'll support whatever lets me never have to hear about the subject again.
-Adam

(Yes, I know Outlook has filters, thank you.  In fact, I think I'll go create one right now.)

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
[1593169877849]
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
athompson at merlin.mb.ca<mailto:athompson at merlin.mb.ca>
www.merlin.mb.ca<http://www.merlin.mb.ca/>