Re Parler

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jan 14 23:58:37 UTC 2021

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mel Beckman" <mel at beckman.org>

> John,
>
> What’s your point? Are you saying that it’s OK for an ISP to break antitrust
> laws for a political cause?

No, Mel.

In very short, he's saying that criminal sedition and armed insurrection *are
not political causes*, and I am adding that hitching your star to that wagon
may shorten your career as much as it's shortening the careers of the people
who were in Washington.

And now, with prejudice, I'm requesting that this thread get moderated, before
anyone *else* volunteers to jump off a bridge.

Cheers,
-- jra