Looking for hosted SMTP service for small ISP

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Thu Jan 14 23:10:46 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 03:45:06PM -0700, Grant Taylor via NANOG wrote:
> Be mindful that there is and has been a concerted effort to block parts of
> SendGrid.  There's even a relatively new RBL -- which started because of
> SendGrid -- specifically for blocking some of their worse customers. Many
> people in the effort have been advocating for simply blocking SendGrid
> completely.

I recommend the latter course.  I have spam samples from SendGrid
going back to 2010 and continuing to the present, including spam to
never-existed addresses.  They've had 10 years to figure out how not
to spam -- something that should take less than 10 minutes -- and they
still haven't managed it.

---rsk