Looking for hosted SMTP service for small ISP

Jon Bruce nanog at koroded.net
Thu Jan 14 19:14:02 UTC 2021

DuoCircle has been great to me. $4/month will get you 2500 outbound
emails. They (of course) have plans above that. I've had no
deliverability issues since using them. It's also really easy to set up.

You can also do up to 1000 outbound messages for free, which is a good test.

I have a referral link, if you like them and want to help me out, let me
know and I'll send it to you.

~Jon