Re Parler

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Thu Jan 14 19:43:03 UTC 2021

Folks,

There is a political dimension here. Sedition. Parlet is a hornets nest of right wing extremism.

The courts will take that into account.

Moreover, Parlet's financial resources will evaporate very quickly and with it any lawsuit.

I think it is time to bury this issue as a discussion topic.

Regards,

Roderick.