Parler

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Thu Jan 14 05:33:06 UTC 2021

Errr, sorry, typing on my phone. I should have included a “(and, thus, presumably the current DNS hosting returning dummy A records is a temporary thing)”. I presume they transferred the domain and set up some temporary DNS hosting through Epik, likely because, as someone else pointed out, it can avoid longer negative caching while they work on a real hosting deal.

Matt