Parler

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Jan 14 05:28:51 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:22 PM Matt Corallo <nanog at as397444.net> wrote:
> Sure, I just found it marginally comical that amazon, after making a big stink about kicking them off, is still providing them service, even if it’s one-hop indirect. That said, someone else suggested that Epik is denying that they will host the site, only providing registrar services for the domain, so it’s not as comparable as I understood it to be.

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure I agree with characterizing DNS hosting as a registrar
service. It makes sense to sell them together but they're not
classically the same thing.

Epik is also entangled with Clouthub which I hear is where Trump landed.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
Hire me! https://bill.herrin.us/resume/