DoNotPay Spam?

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Thu Jan 14 01:15:58 UTC 2021

Tons, and we are litigating them. They are spamming most of the addresses in several of our domains.

-mel via cell

On Jan 13, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net> wrote:

I have reached out to the list admins and the donotpay people and they're working on it.

In short, someone that uses that service reported the NANOG list as SPAM to the DoNotPay service.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com