Parler

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Wed Jan 13 23:41:55 UTC 2021

In case anyone thought Amazon was being particularly *careful* around their enforcement of Parler's ban...this is from
today on parler's new host:

$ dig parler.com ns
parler.com.		300	IN	NS	ns4.epik.com.
parler.com.		300	IN	NS	ns3.epik.com.
ns3.epik.com.		108450	IN	A	52.55.168.70

$ whois 52.55.168.70
OrgName:        Amazon Technologies Inc.

and for the curious, ns4.epik.com is hosted by an Epik sub, but from a cursory glance appears to be single-homed to
CDN77, which is vaguely surprising to me.

Matt