Register now for our DNS Fundamentals Webinar 👉 Jan 22, via NANOG U

NANOG News news at nanog.org
Tue Jan 12 17:20:38 UTC 2021

NANOG U Webinars provide students across North America a way to virtually
connect and engage with industry innovators, while learning the latest
Internet technologies + best practices, and accessing career-building tools
+ resources. Our next Webinar will take place on Friday, January 22!

*DNS Fundamentals *

*Date + Time: *
Jan 22, 11am - 1pm PST / 2pm - 4pm EST

*Speaker:*
Eddy Winstead, Internet Systems Consortium (ISC)

*Agenda:*
DNS is a distributed database which maps domain names to IP addresses. Join
us for an overview of how DNS works, and how to leverage the system to
support your Internet related communications.

*Registration: *
NANOG U Webinars are free to attend, but registration is required to
participate. All sessions are conducted at nanog.org. To register for the
webinar, you'll first need to sign up for a NANOG account. It's free,
simple, and takes less than a minute.

Register Now <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/webinar-dns-fundamentals/>
Watch Past Webinars <https://nanog.org/news-stories/nanog-tv/nanog-u/>