shouting draft resisters, Parler

Donald Eastlake d3e3e3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:02:32 UTC 2021

I think it is reasonably clear this was a reference to the Iroquois Theatre
fire where 602 people died.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois_Theatre_fire
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-theater-blaze-killed-hundreds-forever-changed-way-we-approach-fire-safety-180969315/

Thanks,
Donald
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3 at gmail.com