Parler

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Mon Jan 11 17:19:05 UTC 2021

We’re straying pretty far into OT here but they do run a network - Trump banning TikTok because they hurt his feelings would be Stalinist.

Twitter banning Trump for TOD violations is the Free Market speaking.

It’s pretty fundamental to civics, participation society, and sanity in general, to get these right.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.