Parler

hank at interall.co.il hank at interall.co.il
Mon Jan 11 07:37:10 UTC 2021

Toma,

I would assume Google and Azure would act the same to Parler. So what
will end up happening is that US based fringe content will end up
being hosted in China or Russia, and Chinese and Russian fringe
content will end up being hosted in the USA.

-Hank

Caveat: The views expressed above are solely my own and do not express
the views or opinions of my employer

In my experience, moving off Amazon services isn't that much of a
trouble, especially if compared to moving off Azure.  Cloud Active
Directory + Sentinel + PowerBI ? and boom, your company is with Azure
for life.

--
Töma