Parler

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Sun Jan 10 22:56:57 UTC 2021

On 1/10/21 13:50, Rod Beck wrote:

> As a big fan of the 1st amendment, but someone deeply appalled by the
> riot last week and keenly aware of how social media are letting the mud
> to the surface, I am very perplexed how to reconcile free speech and the
> garbage flowing through our social streets.

The first amendment deals with the government passing laws restricting
freedom of speech. It has nothing to do with to whom AWS chooses to sell
their services. It is also not absolute (fire, crowded theater, etc.)

Has anyone seen a rabbit? We've traveled quite a way down the rabbit hole.

Jay Hennigan - jay at west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880
503 897-8550 - WB6RDV