Parler

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Sun Jan 10 21:54:00 UTC 2021

That all only matters if you (the oppressor) believes that your victim
(the oppressed) has the means to "bring peace to their enemy" either by
wielding devices of War and Destruction or through the Legal System.
This is the case with all "habitual criminals" such as AWS, Twitter,
Facebook, Google, Law Enforcement, and the Government.

Given that the number of "victims" capable of obtaining "redress" for
the improper actions of the above mentioned "habitual criminals" is very
low, there is little risk of the "habitual criminal" suffering any
consequence for their actions, thus they consider themselves impervious
and may act as they please whenever they please with zero consequence.

You will note that the aforementioned "habitual criminals" *never* act
against those capable of defending themselves or bringing them peace.

This is simply the way of the world.  It has always been thus and will
always be thus.

--
Be decisive.  Make a decision, right or wrong.  The road of life is
paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Twitter?