Parler

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Sun Jan 10 18:20:53 UTC 2021

I’m not sure either Joe.  I am a staunch proponent of free expression, but I remember a time when you could just. Totally trust an e-mail header.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.