Parler

Mike Bolitho mikebolitho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:09:12 UTC 2021

It has nothing to do with networking. Their decision was necessarily
political. If you can specifically bring up an issue, beyond speculative,
on how their new chosen CDN is somehow now causing congestion or routing
issues on the public internet, then great. But as of now, that isn't even a
thing. It's just best to leave it alone because it will devolve into chaos.

- Mike Bolitho