WhatsApp's New Policy Has...

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Jan 8 18:05:48 UTC 2021

Well, I suppose you can't really know for sure that Teams is following any sort of best practices but Teams does let you set standards for security and privacy in the admin center a couple of other points:

A) It seems like if there is an issue with Teams they have more of an imperative to fix it (as well as financial and technical resources)
B) If you do a few searches on your favorite search engine regarding Telegram there appears to be debate about what it's doing in regards to security, privacy, storage/custody of data, etc.

Everyone can and should use whatever signals they want to make their own decisions.