Germany Long Haul Providers

Fredy Kuenzler kuenzler at init7.net
Wed Jan 6 20:47:34 UTC 2021

For Nuremberg specifically I suggest to ask Core Backbone and Noris.

From what I heard Gasline sold their Layer2 operations to EnBW if I recall correctly. I think Gasline has only DF left.

Re Eunetworks: I recommend to avoid them, unless you don‘t mind be taken to court for their own mistakes. No joke.

To get better answers or more regional suggestions try asking in the DENOG mailinglist.

--
Fredy Künzler

Init7 (Switzerland) Ltd.
Technoparkstrasse 5