Register Now for NANOG 81 Virtual 🎉 Online, Feb 8-10!

NANOG News news at nanog.org
Mon Jan 4 19:03:52 UTC 2021

*Join us at NANOG 81 Virtual*
Your conference registration includes full access to our three-day virtual
program of peer-reviewed talks, tutorials, keynotes, and panels, including
special sessions (Women in Tech, Newcomers, and BoFs), a Virtual Expo,
opportunities for networking, games + prizes, and more!

The fee to attend NANOG 81 Virtual <http://nanog.org/virtual-81> is $100,
which helps offset our costs to build a virtual platform, and plan +
execute the conference.

Learn More <http://nanog.org/virtual-81>
Register Now <https://events.nanog.org/d/n7qsqr/>

*Attend NANOG 81 Virtual for free*
We’re committed to ensuring NANOG Virtual events are accessible and
welcoming to all. Complimentary Conference Registration is quick + easy,
and available to anyone who’d like to attend NANOG 81 Virtual for free!

Register Now <https://events.nanog.org/d/n7qsqr/>

*Let's hack!*
The NANOG 81 Virtual Hackathon will take place online Saturday + Sunday,
February 6-7. The theme is Configuration Modeling. All levels are welcome.
And as always, registration is free and open to all. We hope to see you
there!

Learn More <https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-81-meeting/nanog-81-hackathon/>
Register Now
<https://events.nanog.org/event/e3b346c8-0e5a-4188-a732-1d9525cd2c81/summary?environment=P2&5S%2CM3%2Ce3b346c8-0e5a-4188-a732-1d9525cd2c81=>