NDAA passed: Internet and Online Streaming Services Emergency Alert Study

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Jan 4 16:16:30 UTC 2021

*facepalm*

No one cares about old hardware when solving a modern problem.

Existing IP <-> geolocation methods, assuming they are up to date and have easy maintenance, are good enough. I know that assumption isn't always able to be made, but that's a separate conversation.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange