Newbie Question: Is anyone actually using the Null MX (RFC 7505)?

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Fri Feb 26 19:10:03 UTC 2021

Hmm right... Somehow I tought that having that special Null MX
will silently discard message... I dont know why...

So, RFC 7505 is pretty much even pointless in my opinion.
You have to do more.. to pretty much achieve the same..
Its just easier to not having MX on subdomains that does not serve
as email destinations.. Less records in DNS..