DualStack (CGNAT) vs Other Transition methods

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Feb 24 21:35:22 UTC 2021

Well then use one of the encapsulating IPv4AAS mechanisms rather than 464XLAT (DS-Lite, MAP-E). They don’t involve translating the payload between IPv4 and IPv6.  That said what you are reporting below are implementation bugs.  Did you report them to the vendor?  Did you install the fix?  Rewriting is required as you may have native IPv6 clients rather than clients behind a CLAT on the customer side.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka at isc.org