Famous operational issues

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Feb 24 13:16:14 UTC 2021

     I personally did "disable vlan Xyz" instead of "delete vlan Xyz" on
Extreme Network... which proceeded to disable all the ports where the
VLAN was present...

     Good thing it was a (local) remote pop and not on the core.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443