STOP USING FONT SIZE SMALL Was: Re: LOAs for Cross Connects - Something like PeeringDB for XC

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:32:54 UTC 2021

Hmmm...
I Don't know why this is happening.
Considering my default set-up on the Gmail interface is defined to use
Normal size.
https://pasteboard.co/JPG2ZoK.png

In fact, I had not even realized that this mail-list forwarded emails in
the exact format they were generated. Usually, they set mailman to convert
everything to pure-text.

But thank you Mama for teaching me good manners.
I will try to behave better, a search how to fix the size...
P.S.: If you cloud help-me to fix that on Gmail, I can show you the Zoom
Function on the Browsers or mail readers.