Texas internet connectivity declining due to blackouts

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Mon Feb 22 19:33:53 UTC 2021

Rich,

Calling my opposing argument “trash”, and then falsely linking it to unrelated theories on vaccines, evolution, moon landings, and dietary supplements, is intellectually dishonest and professionally rude. Why don’t you respond to the facts raised in the article? Does your religion not permit that?

Either weather events are getting worse, or they aren’t. I provided solid evidence that they are diminishing. The truth of this issue is important to NANOG, because we build the infrastructure that runs the Internet, and we can’t afford to waste finite resources on alarmist claims.

 -mel