Texas internet connectivity declining due to blackouts

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Mon Feb 22 19:21:04 UTC 2021

Saku,

I see that not one of your references addresses the facts pointed out by Forbes. Rather than a shotgun response, can you counter the evidence cited that disproves the claim that climate events are getting more frequent and severe?

it’s a fair topic for NANOG. The idea that countervailing evidence cannot be tolerated is the domain of religion, not science. Science accepts, and in fact encourages, such evidence.

 -mel