LOAs for Cross Connects - Something like PeeringDB for XC

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:03:11 UTC 2021

Well... I must confess that I had some difficulty on the first
understanding of what is proposed.

But after the 4 reads, I saw that this "spaghetti" thing is more
powerful than I could imagine!

Please correct me if I'm no right:
But it looks like a "crypto sign and publishes" anything related to an
organization.

Yes, I think that with some effort CrossConnect LOAs can be fitted inside
of it...
I'm not sure if it is the better solution for the scope of LOAs, but
certainly is a valid discussion.

What is bubbling in my mind is the standard data model for each type of
different attribute that can exist...
Who will define that?