Carrier Neutral Site - Freetown, Sierra Leone?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:55:02 UTC 2021

Sierra Leone is very much *not* French speaking, in the context of ISPs and
telecom.

There may be a significant minority of people who do speak French due to
its regional proximity to other countries, for business, but the language
of higher education, business, finance, telecom, real estate and so forth
is all in English.