AWS contact?

Michael Crapse michael at wi-fiber.io
Fri Feb 19 20:08:16 UTC 2021

I would like to know as well who best to reach out to. We are experiencing
ipv6 related issues with AWS, unable to load even amazon.com completely
when any of our customers have ipv6 connectivity

curl -vvv
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/11EIQ5IGqaL._RC%7C01ZTHTZObnL.css
*   Trying 2a04:4e42::272...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com (2a04:4e42::272) port 443
(#0)
* schannel: SSL/TLS connection with images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com port
443 (step 1/3)
* schannel: checking server certificate revocation
* schannel: sending initial handshake data: sending 202 bytes...
* schannel: sent initial handshake data: sent 202 bytes
* schannel: SSL/TLS connection with images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com port
443 (step 2/3)
* schannel: failed to receive handshake, SSL/TLS connection failed
* Closing connection 0
* schannel: shutting down SSL/TLS connection with
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com port 443
* Send failure: Connection was reset
* schannel: failed to send close msg: Failed sending data to the peer
(bytes written: -1)
* schannel: clear security context handle
curl: (35) schannel: failed to receive handshake, SSL/TLS connection failed