CoPP on NXOS

Jay Ford jnford at uiowa.net
Fri Feb 19 15:14:25 UTC 2021

Setting the "conform" & "violate" actions to "drop" for a class with
appropriate ACL matching seems to work:

    policy-map type control-plane copp-policy-whatever
      ! other classes ...
      class copp-class-undesirable-junk
        set cos 0
        police cir 32 kbps bc 310 ms conform drop violate drop
      ! other classes ...

The rates are irrelevant in that case, but still required.

Jay Ford, Network Engineering, University of Iowa
email: jay-ford at uiowa.edu, phone: 319-335-5555