Carrier Neutral Site - Freetown, Sierra Leone?

Martijn Schmidt martijnschmidt at i3d.net
Fri Feb 19 12:34:30 UTC 2021

My own admittedly relatively limited experience with networking in Africa has always been that people truly, honestly want to help make things better whenever it's reasonably possible (e.g. you obviously can't break local laws, or ignore a regulator). The attitude is generally very very good, compared to what we've seen in some other regions of the world. That being said, I have no experience with Sierra Leone in particular so can't help out in this case..

Best regards,
Martijn