Carrier Neutral Site - Freetown, Sierra Leone?

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Fri Feb 19 11:47:43 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am sure it could resolve the discussion and the topic easier and more
helpful, if you can line out what exactly is the issue and where help is
needed, and not comparing and generalizing the order of a circuit for a
whole continent to walking or passing by the idea of a hell. That is
pretty unfair.

We don’t have any business in Africa, but I’d like to listen and
understand.

Regards
Jörg