Famous operational issues

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Fri Feb 19 08:32:19 UTC 2021

On Feb 18, 2021, at 11:51 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 2/19/21 00:37, Warren Kumari wrote:

>> and says "'K. So, you doing a full iBGP mesh, or confeds?". I really hadn't
>> intended to be a condescending ass, but I think of that every time I realize I
>> might be assuming something about someone based on thier attire/job/etc.

> Did you at least hire the janitor?

Well, it's funny that you mention that because I worked at a place where the
company ended up hiring a young lady who worked in the cafeteria. When she
graduated she was offered a job in HR, and turned out to be absolutely awesome.

At some point in my life, I was carrying 50lbs bags of potato starch. Now I have
two graduate degrees and am working on a third. That janitor may be awesome, too!

Thanks,

Sabri