NANOG Committee Appointments

Tina Morris tmorris at nanog.org
Wed Feb 17 23:54:43 UTC 2021

The NANOG Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the following community members have been appointed to serve on the respective NANOG committees listed below:

NANOG Scholarship Committee:
Bryan Brooks                	Craig MacKinder
Tom Daly                     	Alankar Sharma

New! NANOG Education Committee:
Hosein Badran            	Ron Kovac
Michael Costello           	Reddy Urimindi
Paul Ebersman

New! NANOG Mentorship Committee:
Ron Grant                  	Matthew Petach
Wendy Leedy                  Reddy Urimindi

NANOG Program Committee (PC):
Melchior Aelmans       	Marlin Martes              	Kat Ronay
Jeff Bartig                    	Steve Meuse                 	Alankar Sharma
Tom Beecher                 	Stevan Plote                  	Yordan Sutanto
Omkar Bhalekar           	Jingjing Ren                	Anna Valsami
Hao Fu                           	Matt Ringel                    	Michael Voity
Alex Latzko

We’d also like to give special recognition and thanks for the many contributions made by the PC alumni whose terms ended in December 2020:
Adam Davenport         	Greg Hankins
Steve Feldman              	Brad Raymo

As an organization, NANOG was founded by volunteers who developed a quality forum for North America’s operator community. Despite the growth in NANOG’s programs, volunteers greatly outnumber professional staff, and the volunteer-only PC is wholly responsible for soliciting, developing, and selecting all program content presented at NANOG meetings and other events. NANOG volunteers and community participation are instrumental in our continued growth and success, and we thank everyone for their ongoing support and involvement.

To learn more about how you can get involved, including how you submit talk ideas for NANOG 82, please visit: www.nanog.org

On behalf of the NANOG Board of Directors we wish to personally congratulate and thank each of these individuals for their commitment to serve. We also wish to recognize and thank all of our nominees, including everyone who participated in the nomination process.

Thanks,
Tina Morris
Chair, NANOG Board of Directors