Starlink

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:08:43 UTC 2021

Not with Starlink, but these requests tend to have a higher success rate if
detail is provided about why direct engineering contact is needed.
You may also want to reference an unsuccessful attempt (or several) to
reach out to front-line support.

At worst, it does nothing for you and nobody is going to respond anyway; at
best you get a bunch of people here that +1 your issue and it gets more
attention, which makes ignoring your request more difficult.

-Matt

--
Matt Erculiani
ERCUL-ARIN