Famous operational issues

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:30:14 UTC 2021

There are all the hilarious leaks and blocks.

Pakistan blocks youtube and the announcement leaks internet-wide.
Turk telecom (AS9121 IIRC) leaks a full table out one of their providers.

So many routing level incidents they're probably not even interesting any
more,  I suppose.

The huge power outages in the US northeast in 2003 (
https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.183.998&rep=rep1&type=pdf)
were pretty decent.