Anyone with experience working the Oracle Cloud and IPSec connections?

Joseph Jenkins joe at breathe-underwater.com
Fri Feb 12 15:20:53 UTC 2021

We are in the process of setting up connectivity to the Oracle Cloud over
ipsec connections. I have it setup with 3 /16 subnets to route back to our
on premise network. The tunnel comes up when interesting traffic comes from
one of the subnets, however when traffic is generated from another subnet
the first subnet stops getting return traffic from OCI. Anyone with any
experience that can shed some light on this?