DoD IP Space

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:15:45 UTC 2021

You don't, you wastefully assign a /24 to every unique thing that you think
needs an internal management IP block (even if there's 5 things that answer
pings there), and decide it's too much work to renumber things. Easy for a
big ISP that's also acquired many small/mid-sized ISPs to run out of v4
private IP space that way.