Retalitory DDoS

Bret Clark bclark at peregrinenetworks.net
Mon Feb 8 12:46:49 UTC 2021

Not an official club, but the unofficial club is full of members including myself unfortunately🙁...little you can do except consider DDoS mitigation service if it continues.

It is a criminal activity, so you can report the attack to the FBI...they can't do much to be honest, but at the very least this is good to do in case the problem continues and/or you need to file a business loss with your insurance company barring you have Cyber insurance in your policy.

https://www.ic3.gov/Media/Y2017/PSA1710172
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Booter and Stresser Services Increase the Scale and Frequency of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks<https://www.ic3.gov/Media/Y2017/PSA1710172>
Booter and Stresser Services Increase the Scale and Frequency of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Criminal actors offer distributed denial of service (DDoS)-for-hire services in criminal forums and marketplaces.
www.ic3.gov