RTBH and Flowspec Measurements - Stop guessing when the attack will over

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:59:26 UTC 2021

Yep...
But I remember the first concept of security:
There is no real security on a single layer.

So, considering That, FlowSpec should never be accepted directly by the
FlowSpec-Enforcer-Box.
It should be announced to another box, running other software than that one
on the Perimeter, and filtering and refiltering should be done on both
layers.